The Modern Firm Website Analytics

Fill out the form below to contact us

Fill out my online form

Parenting Power of Attorney

When you travel apart from your children or they travel without you, we recommend that you have a parenting power of attorney that appoints another adult to act in the parent’s place in case of a medical or school emergency. This authorizes you to designate another person to act in your place while you are separated from your child to permit seamless coverage of your child’s needs.


Our Family Mediation & Collaborative Practice Center is now operating in Ann Arbor. Click to learn more about the mediation and collaborative divorce services being offered.

FM&CPC Home Page


"[You reminded me] that the children are the most important thing to consider when working through the divorce and for the future. I felt you represent [...] " Anonymous

"Thanks again for all your hard work. I know I’ve said this before, but I want you to know I’m glad you are my attorney. " Husband, Ypsilanti

"Thank you for making this terrible time the best it could be. How you handle yourselves at such stressful times is remarkable. " Mother of 1, Ann Arbor

Contact Us

Fill out my online form